How to install the WordPress plugin ‘The Events Calendar Extension: Registration‘ and get it working?
- Download the plugin from the wordpress plugin directory: https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar-extension-registration/
- Upload the folder ‘wp-event-registration‘ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your WordPress Installation
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter your personal details and options on the settings page of the plugin (Settings > Event Registration) in the WordPress backend.
- Insert the shortcode [wpecr_registration_button] on the event page of ‘The Events Calendar’ where you want to allow customers to register.
- Create a page for the registration form with the permalink (slug) “/registration/” and insert the shortcode [wpecr_registration]. The button will redirect to this page.
- Test if you receive the registration emails and everything is shown correctly in the email.
- Enjoy the plugin! Support the future development of the plugin with feature requests, translations and donations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I show the registration button?
Insert the shortcode [wpecr_registration_button] on the event page (of ‘The Events Calendar’ WordPress plugin)
- Why do I get a 404 page after clicking the registration button?
You forgot to create a page for the registration form with the permalink (slug) “/registration/” and insert the shortcode [wpecr_registration].
- I’m interested in a PRO version, a new feature for the plugin or I have another question, how can I get in contact?
You can download the PRO version here. Just write us an email to or leave us a message with the contact form below.
- I need the plugin in another language, how can I translate the plugin in my language?
Available languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Russian.
We really appreciate your effort to translate our plugin to any missing language. If you send us the ready po-file via email we can integrate it to the next version. Thank you!
This is the wpecr.pot you can us to create a new *.po-file e.g. with the program poedit (download here).
Do you have a question?
Please or use our online contact form.